- Code: COMP.7109
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Computing
|Time in class||45 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Pre-requisite||COMP.6109 Systems Analysis and Design|
The aim of this course is to enable students to produce a complete set of design specifications and prototype for an information system.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply the principles of object-oriented analysis to produce a complete requirements definition by using a CASE tool
- Apply the principles of object-oriented design to produce physical design specification from a requirements definition by using a CASE tool
- Prototype a systems solution from a requirements definition and design documentation.
- Critically reflect on team dynamics and development processes
- Present a professional design solution
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017