- Code: COMP.5110
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Computing
|Time in class||75 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
The aim of this course is to provide students with a broad applied knowledge of the concepts of designing, creating and testing computer games.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand basic game making concepts;
- analyse a game making development platform and identify issues relating to it;
- write a high concept document;
- understand the legal, moral, and ethical dimensions of creating computer games; and
- demonstrate understanding of game development and production.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017