- Code: COMP.6107
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Computing
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
The aim of this course is to provide the students with knowledge of the issues pertaining to the design of multimedia applications and the tools used to create a multimedia application for the use in a commercial or education field.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the principles of good multimedia design and creation.
- Describe the hardware and software platform required to develop and run a multimedia application.
- Create and modify media elements.
- Discuss storyboarding techniques.
- Create a multimedia application using scripting to create interactivity.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017