- Code: GENR.7100
- Fee: $2,566*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 45
- EFTS: 0.375
- Subject: Business Management, Tertiary and Vocational Skills
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1, Semester 2, May, November|
This course provides students with the opportunity to research, select, integrate, and apply a range of techniques and technology in the solution of a complete realistic problem.
- Develop a solution for a real industry standard project to a client’s requirements
- Prepare a project proposal and plan.
- Analyse and document user requirements.
- Research and critically evaluate new developments.
- Select appropriate techniques and technologies to apply to the project.
- Apply the selected techniques and technologies.
- Document and present the project process and deliverables.
- Analyse the project solving process followed, and identify possible improvements.
- Identify and analyse ethical issues as they arise.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017