- Code: CREA.6106
- Fee: $1,481*
- Level: 6
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.25
- Subject: Art ,
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||35 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
|Pre-requisite||CREA.6103 or equivalent skills and knowledge|
New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6); |
Bachelor of Creative Technologies;
The aim of this course is to generate a creative project in response to a community brief or from self-initiated ideas. Students will develop their professional practice by adherence to a project management plan, and the rationalisation of the concepts that underpin it.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Research and develop a proposal for a creative project in reponse to a community brief or from self‑initiated ideas.
- Establish learning objectives and capability development in relation to a project brief.
- Plan, manage and implement individual contribution to meet specifications and timelines in accordance with a project brief.
- Undertake all project work practice and communication in a professional manner.
- Evaluate a creative output in line with the project brief.
- Present project outcomes to an audience.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017