- Code: CREA.7105
- Fee: $1,481*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.25
- Subject: Art ,
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Work experience||35 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
Bachelor of Creative Technologies; |
Graduate Diploma in Creative Entrepreneurship;
Students will explore, experiment and further develop advanced technical skills, sustained research and knowledge through the generation of a creative project completed to an industry standard. Students will develop a creative work which may be focused on an industry, self-initiated brief, internship or combination of these. The work may be completed therefore in a studio, industry setting as intern or a combination of these settings, and is the fulfilment of a previously developed project proposal. The final body of work will be assessed by a panel consisting of academic staff, and industry and/or community stakeholders.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a definitive creative body of work that is underpinned by theoretical research and reflects high levels of conceptual thought, advanced technical skills and constructional application.
- Professionally document research and developmental processes undertaken from initial concepts through to development and evaluation of final creation.
- Critically reflect on own development as a visual artist/designer and positioning within the world of creative industries.
- Furnish an artist or design statement that contextualises the project for its audiences.
- Professionally present, deliver or exhibit work to relevant audiences using appropriate technologies.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017