- Code: MUSC.5001
- Fee: $1,430*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 30
- EFTS: 0.25
- Subject: Music
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||100 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Students will develop capability in their respective instrument, as well as practise and rehearsal skills, and essential stagecraft and performance presentation skills. Students will implement and record their progress using a personal development plan and by performing in solo and ensemble recitals.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- construct a personal development plan;
- implement and develop a personal development plan through regular practise, rehearsals and instrumental tuition;
- perform solo recitals on a selected instrument in a live performance setting;
- perform a series of concerts covering a range of contemporary music genres; and
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of stage and production planning.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017