- Code: MUSC.5003
- Fee: $716*
- Level: 5
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Music
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||45 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 2|
Course AimStudents will develop skills and capability in using electronic technology, sound engineering, multi-track recording and cinematic post-production to enhance personal expression and broaden commercial opportunities.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate applied knowledge and skills in music production and sound engineering.
- Demonstrate the correct use of electronic sound production equipment.
- Set-up and position sound recording equipment in a work-specific environment.
- Use electronic technology to create music for film and commercials.
- Plan, initiate and complete a recording project.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017