- Code: PROF.8018
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 8
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Nursing
|Enrolment information||This course will be delivered in 2018.|
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies; |
Master of Applied Professional Studies - Mentoring and Leadership;
The aim of this course is to enable students to research a population group experiencing vulnerability within a community, analyse issues experienced by this population group and develop rationalised strategies that aim to positively transform health outcomes.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate and analyse an identified vulnerable group.
- Critically analyse the resilience and risks of this community.
- Evaluate the societal interface of the community and the wider society.
- Investigate potential health implications for this population group.
- Apply an analysis approach in developing strategies to transform health outcomes.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017