- Code: RMAN.7002
- Fee: $744*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Environmental Studies, Forest Management
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Related programmes||Graduate Diploma in Resource Management;|
Gain a variety of techniques measuring a range of environmental variables, and evaluation of the most appropriate methods to manage and monitor the health of the natural environment.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- apply a range of monitoring techniques specific to different environments and species;
- formulate and produce an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Plan;
- perform pest control techniques on a range of plant and animal species; and
- develop and design an advocacy plan and fundraise for an environmental project.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017