- Code: PROF.8002
- Fee: $856*
- Level: 8
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Social Work, Tertiary Teaching
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||50 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Studies; |
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies;
The aim of this course is to assist learners to develop and justify their own sustainable model of leadership within their professional context based on personal values and beliefs and the theories and practices relevant to professional leadership.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyse theories, concepts and practices of professional leadership.
- Critically reflect on own personal values, beliefs and leadership practices within a specified workplace.
- Critique the importance and implications of leadership practices within a specific professional context.
- Formulate a sustainable model of professional leadership for a chosen professional context.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017