- Code: MGMT.7934
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Business Management
|Study options||Full-time, Part-time|
|Time in class||60 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge to explore creative management practices to identify alternative / sustainable management applications.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and analyse examples of successful entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Critically examine the major factors impacting upon the success of implementing innovative management practices and the context/s in which it occurs.
- Appreciate and analyse the interactive process of entrepreneurship.
- Critically evaluate and plan for the adoption of creative management strategies in a new venture or existing organisation
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017