- Code: TOUR.7702
- Fee: $793*
- Level: 7
- Credits: 15
- EFTS: 0.125
- Subject: Tourism Operations
|Time in class||65 (approximate total hours)|
|Offered (indicative)||Semester 1|
|Related programmes||Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management;|
The aim of this course will enable students to appreciate the philosophies and theories of quality service management, and the implications for management and operations of business.
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- discuss the philosophies involved in a customer focused organisation;
- discuss the role of managers in developing and maintaining a customer service orientation;
- identify, discuss and analyse factors affecting service quality within an organisation; and
- identify appropriate customer quality tools and techniques for improved customer service.
*Course cost/fee: Indicative standard fee for New Zealand residents only. Fees for non-New Zealand residents will vary, visit the Programmes and Tuition Fees for International Students information page.
*Course cost/fee last updated 13-Dec-2016
Page last updated: 01 Sep 2017